mandag, oktober 06, 2014

“Getting to Know You” Blog Hop

I was asked by Charlie, to participate in the “Getting to Know You” Blog Hop where I have to answer a few questions about the creative side of life as I know it. So let’s get on with it:

1.What creative projects are you currently working on?

Right now, now I started to get my mini-album from my Prague trip complete.

I also started to cut something on my Camero, which will be used on a mini-album, which is a course that one of my designer holds here in October.
(not this cut out)
2.What inspires your designs?
I my find inspiration from Pinterest, 
3.What method / process (if applicable) do you apply to each of your creative projects, and how long does each project take to complete?I like to use Glimmer mist from October Afternoon and Heidi Swap to loosely daub with on my LO's.  and I love layers on my LO's and I use many different Thickers and Stickers on my titles.
On cards I'm more in to the CAS style.  
I use from 4 hours to 4 months of my projects. It's depends on what kind of scrapbooking project I'm working on. 
Cards are made quickly and mini albums takes a lot longer to make. ;O)

4.If you had to describe your ‘signature’ style, what would it be?

My "signature" style is probably now, a mix of Layered and CAS style. When I started scrapbooking in 2003 I was clearly just vintage. :)

5. What are 3 crafting products/tools you can’t live without?
Papir, Thickers/stickers and mister. (maybe all my scrapbooking supplies) =0)
My Martha Stewart paper trimmer and my Double sided tape
My Cameo

1 kommentar:

Charlie sagde ...

Hyggeligt at læse om dig Gitte - har du glemt at sende stafetten videre? =0)